OpenLovers
Hello! Welcome to OpenLovers... Remember when you sign up dont use your open forum/hotel password for security reasons Smile Hope you're gonna have fun posting (dont spam)
OpenLovers
Hello! Welcome to OpenLovers... Remember when you sign up dont use your open forum/hotel password for security reasons Smile Hope you're gonna have fun posting (dont spam)
OpenLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OpenLovers

A site where openers discuss about Open :]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Open Lovers!
Come and Join now!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cheat Auto Exp Point Blank 2013
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 am by 

» Cheat Auto Exp Point Blank 2013
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:59 am by 

» Ninjja Hattori Sonm Cartoon Xxx Video .com
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am by 

» Ninjja Hattori Sonm Cartoon Xxx Video .com
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:12 am by 

» Yes, Big Generator Full Album Zip
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 am by 

» this is real this is me lol
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:42 pm by Krb:)

» hey im tplay
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:39 pm by Krb:)

» Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 pm by Alex

» Jason Spammed ALOT
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 pm by Alex

Top posters
Steph
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Vote_lcapJake is now fired and no longer co-owner Voting_barJake is now fired and no longer co-owner Vote_rcap 
Krb:)
Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Vote_lcapJake is now fired and no longer co-owner Voting_barJake is now fired and no longer co-owner Vote_rcap 
Alex
Jake
purkill6
haze220
Kim
Blinky586
jason
tplay

Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Forum Credits : 644

Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Empty
PostSubject: Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner   Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Well here is how it starts.

One day Jake called Steph a spmmer on the chat-box. I made a thread about it on Open Lovers but Jake deleted the thread twice. He banned me for the following reason: ''Go to hell'' So I asked Steph to un-banned me (she did ovbiously) and banned Jake for abusing his powers. He said he didnt banned me and said Krb:) did. I knew he didnt because me and him are best friends and Jake is the one who promoted him so if he really did it would still be jake's fault. Anyways after a week I un-ban him. A week later I was in my room with Jordan and he told me to ''go to hell'' So yes that kinda proved he banned me.

Jake is no longer co-owner. The new co-owner is Alex (me)

Regards,
Alex - Co-owner of Open Lovers
Back to top Go down
Steph
Admin
Admin
Steph

Forum Credits : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner   Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Plus he logged in msn and told me I hate you bcoz u alex banned him for 5 days =.=" maybe he's out of control? I trusted him bcoz he's my friend he ruined it >.<

Welcome back alex btw
Back to top Go down
https://openlovers.forumotion.com
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner   Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:06 am

Steph wrote:
Plus he logged in msn and told me I hate you bcoz u alex banned him for 5 days =.=" maybe he's out of control? I trusted him bcoz he's my friend he ruined it >.<

Welcome back alex btw

Thank you Steph. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner   Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Thread closed due to Open Lovers closing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner   Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake is now fired and no longer co-owner
Page 1 of 1